The Casio ABSR1 is combining style with functionality. The Casio ABSR1 10-line LCD provides the operator a reference for the current transaction to eliminate errors. Up to five (5) items, the transaction subtotal and the price of last item entered are all displayed for the operators review. The Casio ABSR1 also boasts a 2X20 pop-up customer confirmation display with the last items name, price and the transaction subtotal.
The Casio ABSR1 offers a raised keyboard with 25 department keys that can be preset priced or open to enter prices manually allowing retailers to categorize their entry inputs. A scanner can be connected to one of the two (2) serial ports allowing up to 3,000 items to be scanned. The Casio ABSR1 single (1) station thermal printer can be used as either a customer receipt printer or as a journal printer.
An optional electronic payment device can be connected to the machine allowing the store owner to integrate credit, debit and gift card transactions. The integrated payment device will decrease the time it takes to finalize a transaction and the close out process at the end of the day.
- 10-line operator LCD display with easy viewing tilt
- 2 X 2 built-in pop up customer display
- Raised keyboard with 25 department key locations
- Small cash drawer (4 bill/5 coin)
- SD card slot for program backup/re-load
- Option to add integrated payment device (Pax or Datacap)
- Optional scanner can be connected
- Age Verification
- Easy to use drop & paper load thermal printer
- Up to 3,000 PLU’s